Debuted in 2011 through Vampire Idol, Lee Yoo Bi proved that she’s the new CF’s star although she’s only starred in 3 dramas to date.
In the first 6 months of 2013, the 22-year-old actress scored 5 CFs. The latest , Lee Yoo Bi is scouted by Korea’s famous ice cream company. She partnered with actor Hong Jong Hyung in their ads as a cute couple.
Meanwhile, Lee Yoo Bi’s recent drama is Gu Family Book, she played Lee Seung Gi’s first love.
I guess it’s safe to say that rising star Lee Jong Suk is now a star.
The 23-year-old actor and model who started to steal attention in Secret Garden will be holding his first fan meeting in Taiwan.
The event gets title ‘Lee Jong Suk 1st Fan Meeting’ and will be held on June 1.
Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk is busy filming his new drama I Hear Your Voice with Lee Bo Young and Yoon Sang Hyun.
Soon-to-be husband and wife, actor Jung Suk Won and ballad singer Baek Ji Young released their pre-wedding photos.
The couple will tie the knot on June 2 at the gorgeous Sheraton Grande Walker Hill Hotel, Seoul.
It should be a star-studded wedding !
Lee Min Ho kicked off his tour to promote his recently released album My Everything in Seoul on May 25 in the form of a fan meeting and concert.
Some trivia from the event :
- It’s a sold out event with 4000 audiences
- It’s been 2 years since he had his last fan meeting in Korea. Last year he was busy filming Faith.
- He opened the session singing My Everything then followed with You & I, Love Motion and Pieces of Love.
- During a segment titled ‘secret profile’, Lee Min Ho revealed many things including : he doesn’t like cucumber, his favorite coffee is ice cafe mocha, his current weight is 73 kg and his height is 187 cm, he doesn’t use any ringtones for his phones and he prefers vibration mode, he likes to eat meat to help him recover energy
- Jung Il Woo, Lee Min Ho’s best friend sent a special video . In the video, Jung Il Woo sent congratulation and revealed to the fans that Lee Min Ho can sing well but can’t dance.
Jung Yoo Mi who’s busy filming KBS drama The Queen of Office just brought 100 lunchboxes for all the drama’s staff on April 23.
At that time, they’re filming an athletic event for the drama, and that healthy meal box makes the filming seems like real life event for the staff.
Jung Yoo Mi said that she wants to cheer all the drama staff with her gift.
In the last day of IRIS 2‘s filming, Lee Da Hae showed gratitude to all the drama staff by serving 100 roast chicken for them.
Not only the roast chicken, Lee Da Have also prepared parcel for each drama staff.
Lee Dae Hae’s agency said that the filming of IRIS 2 took almost a half year, and the drama staff worked hard in spite of the cold winter. So that Lee Da Hae as the drama’s leading actress wanted to prepare a special chicken for their health.
One real couple emerged from a drama set.
Lee Ki Woo and Lee Chung Ah admitted that they are dating since the beginning of this year.
The two met in the set of tvN drama Flower Boy Ramen Shop in the end of 2011.
But their agencies revealed that they started to be a couple in the beginning of 2013 after they joined the celebrity ski team.
Their agencies also denied wedding rumor as Lee Ki Woo wants to accomplish more with his acting career.
31-year-old Lee Ki Woo is currently working on OCN drama The Virus, while 28-year-old Lee Chung Ah is joining the cast of upcoming SBS’ weekend drama Wonderful Mama.